Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stampin Success



Hello everyone, I hope you are having a fantastic day. We are having beautiful sunny weather in Colorado Springs so I am very happy. I have to toot my own horn, as many of you know I am very involved with my boys and Boy Scouts and last night I received my Wood Badge beads. It has taken me 18 months to get to this level - I am so glad it is over. On top of this, I was notified by the Colorado Springs Catholic Committee on Scouting for Colorado Springs Diocese that I was nominiated for and received the Bronze Pelican Adult Religious Award. I was so excited when I opened the envelope - still don't know who nominiated me but I am extremly flattered and appreciate their recognition. After all, it is all about the children.

Now to business. I was reading my StampinUp! Success magagine and saw this card. The magazine regularly shows examples for us to try. This is such a pretty card and is extremely easy so the new stamper can make this and be successful.

Remember, you can visit my StampinUp! site to order any of the products you are needing.

Have a great day and we'll see you soon.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment