Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wicked Nights

Isn't this just the best treat!  I received this card from a recent stamping weekend I attended.  I don't know who designed it but I just fell in love when I saw it, so much I immeidately placed my order for the spider web Sizzix embossing folder from StampinUp!  Use some of the Shimmer Paints and it just glistens!

Don't forget, StampinUp! has a great clearance.  Check it out at www.stampinup.com and go to the clearance rack.  If you order from me directly, you will get free shipping.  Just write down the order number and send me an email and I'll order it and ship it out. 

Only about 3 weeks until Halloween!  Look for my holiday stamp camp coming up in a couple of weeks.  I am finalizing the date and will post it. 

Thanks for visiting!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment