Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cubmaster Changes


Hi - the Cubmaster of Pack 67 in Monument, CO is moving on to Boy Scouts and, having worked with him in Scouting for the past five years or so, I just couldn't let it go without giving him a special gift.  I was fortunate enough that they invited me back as an alumni of the Pack (my son already moved into Boy Scouts a year ago) so I got to present him with this card and a "blue" pen.  And, behind every rock solid Cubmaster is the "Mrs. Cubmaster" so I put together this small box of some sweets.  I used my new Box #3 from Sizzix and actually thought I would see if it really did work on acrylic so I cut the packaging up it came in and cut my box from it.  I then put it through a SU! embossing sleve.  It came out absolutely as I recalled from the Sizzix Lady's booth at the rubber stamps show in Colorado Springs.  For those of you not familar with Cub Scouts, blue and gold are the Cub Scout colors so I just couldn't resist in putting a gold satin ribbon on it.

The card was made with a scrap from cub scounting scrapbook paper and my scouting embossing sleve.

Thanks for visiting - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment